- Hebrews 1:1-2 (WEB)
- 1God, having in the past spoken to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2has at the end of these days spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds.
- Hebrews 1:3-4 (WEB)
- 3His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, who, when he had by himself purified us of our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4having become as much better than the angels as the more excellent name he has inherited is better than theirs.
- Hebrews 1:5 (WEB)
- For to which of the angels did he say at any time,
“You are my Son.
Today I have become your father?”
“I will be to him a Father,
and he will be to me a Son?”
- Hebrews 1:7-8 (WEB)
- 7Of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels winds,
and his servants a flame of fire.”
8But of the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.
The scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your Kingdom.”
- Hebrews 1:9 (WEB)
- You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity;
therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows.
- Hebrews 2:2-3 (WEB)
- 2For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty, 3how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation—which at the first having been spoken through the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard,
- Hebrews 2:17 (WEB)
- Therefore he was obligated in all things to be made like his brothers, that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make atonement for the sins of the people.
- Hebrews 2:18 (WEB)
- For in that he himself has suffered being tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.
- Hebrews 3:3 (WEB)
- For he has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, because he who built the house has more honor than the house.
- Hebrews 3:4 (WEB)
- For every house is built by someone; but he who built all things is God.
- Hebrews 3:7-11 (WEB)
- 7Therefore, even as the Holy Spirit says,
“Today if you will hear his voice,
8don’t harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
in the day of the trial in the wilderness,
9where your fathers tested me and tried me,
and saw my deeds for forty years.
10Therefore I was displeased with that generation,
and said, ‘They always err in their heart,
but they didn’t know my ways.’
11As I swore in my wrath,
‘They will not enter into my rest.’ ”
- Hebrews 3:12 (WEB)
- Beware, brothers, lest perhaps there might be in any one of you an evil heart of unbelief, in falling away from the living God;
- Hebrews 3:13 (WEB)
- but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called “today”, lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
- Hebrews 4:2 (WEB)
- For indeed we have had good news preached to us, even as they also did, but the word they heard didn’t profit them, because it wasn’t mixed with faith by those who heard.
- Hebrews 4:10 (WEB)
- For he who has entered into his rest has himself also rested from his works, as God did from his.
- Hebrews 4:15 (WEB)
- For we don’t have a high priest who can’t be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but one who has been in all points tempted like we are, yet without sin.
- Hebrews 5:8-9 (WEB)
- 8though he was a Son, yet learned obedience by the things which he suffered. 9Having been made perfect, he became to all of those who obey him the author of eternal salvation,
- Hebrews 6:7-8 (WEB)
- 7For the land which has drunk the rain that comes often on it and produces a crop suitable for them for whose sake it is also tilled, receives blessing from God; 8but if it bears thorns and thistles, it is rejected and near being cursed, whose end is to be burned.
- Hebrews 7:12 (WEB)
- For the priesthood being changed, there is of necessity a change made also in the law.
- Hebrews 8:7 (WEB)
- For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
- Hebrews 8:10 (WEB)
- “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days,” says the Lord:
“I will put my laws into their mind;
I will also write them on their heart.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”
- Hebrews 8:11 (WEB)
- They will not teach every man his fellow citizen
and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
for all will know me,
from their least to their greatest.
- Hebrews 8:12 (WEB)
- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness.
I will remember their sins and lawless deeds no more.
- Hebrews 8:13 (WEB)
- In that he says, “A new covenant”, he has made the first obsolete. But that which is becoming obsolete and grows aged is near to vanishing away.
- Hebrews 9:14 (WEB)
- how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without defect to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
- Hebrews 9:22 (WEB)
- According to the law, nearly everything is cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.
- Hebrews 9:27-28 (WEB)
- 27Inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once, and after this, judgment, 28so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin, but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.
- Hebrews 10:16 (WEB)
- “This is the covenant that I will make with them
after those days,” says the Lord,
“I will put my laws on their heart,
I will also write them on their mind;”
then he says,
- Hebrews 10:17 (WEB)
- I will remember their sins and their iniquities no more.
- Hebrews 10:22 (WEB)
- let’s draw near with a true heart in fullness of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and having our body washed with pure water,
- Hebrews 10:23 (WEB)
- let’s hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for he who promised is faithful.
- Hebrews 10:24 (WEB)
- Let’s consider how to provoke one another to love and good works,
- Hebrews 10:29 (WEB)
- How much worse punishment do you think he will be judged worthy of who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant with which he was sanctified an unholy thing, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?
- Hebrews 10:30 (WEB)
- For we know him who said, “Vengeance belongs to me. I will repay,” says the Lord. Again, “The Lord will judge his people.”
- Hebrews 11:1 (WEB)
- Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen.
- Hebrews 11:3 (WEB)
- By faith we understand that the universe has been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible.
- Hebrews 11:6 (WEB)
- Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.
- Hebrews 12:3 (WEB)
- For consider him who has endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, that you don’t grow weary, fainting in your souls.
- Hebrews 12:4 (WEB)
- You have not yet resisted to blood, striving against sin.
- Hebrews 12:5-6 (WEB)
- 5You have forgotten the exhortation which reasons with you as with children,
“My son, don’t take lightly the chastening of the Lord,
nor faint when you are reproved by him;
6for whom the Lord loves, he disciplines,
and chastises every son whom he receives.”
- Hebrews 12:7 (WEB)
- It is for discipline that you endure. God deals with you as with children, for what son is there whom his father doesn’t discipline?
- Hebrews 12:11 (WEB)
- All chastening seems for the present to be not joyous but grievous; yet afterward it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
- Hebrews 13:1 (WEB)
- Let brotherly love continue.
- Hebrews 13:3 (WEB)
- Remember those who are in bonds, as bound with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you are also in the body.
- Hebrews 13:4 (WEB)
- Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled; but God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers.
- Hebrews 13:5 (WEB)
- Be free from the love of money, content with such things as you have, for he has said, “I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you.”
- Hebrews 13:6 (WEB)
- So that with good courage we say,
“The Lord is my helper. I will not fear.
What can man do to me?”
- Hebrews 13:9 (WEB)
- Don’t be carried away by various and strange teachings, for it is good that the heart be established by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited.
- Hebrews 13:14 (WEB)
- For we don’t have here an enduring city, but we seek that which is to come.
- Hebrews 13:16 (WEB)
- But don’t forget to be doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
All translations in this compilation are from the World English Bible (WEB).
The following products are available with your favorite verse from Hebrews in Biblical Greek:
Men’s T-Shirt with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$22.95 – $27.45 Select options
Women’s Relaxed Fit T-Shirt with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$27.05 – $29.55 Select options
Children’s Unisex T-Shirt with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$25.24 Select options
Bilingual Men’s T-Shirt with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$34.10 – $40.89 Select options
Bilingual Women’s T-Shirt with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$38.10 – $40.60 Select options
Bilingual Children’s Unisex T-Shirt with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$33.70 Select options
Mug with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$12.95 – $16.00 Select options
Bilingual Mug with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$15.00 – $19.50 Select options
Wall Canvas with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$47.00 – $97.50 Select options
Bilingual Wall Canvas with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$54.50 – $102.50 Select options
iPhone Case with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$17.50 Select options
Bilingual iPhone Case with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$19.50 Select options
Samsung Case with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$17.50 Select options
Bilingual Samsung Case with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$19.50 Select options
Laptop Sleeve with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$27.00 – $30.00 Select options
Bilingual Laptop Sleeve with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$29.00 – $32.00 Select options
Tote Bag with Biblical Greek Bible Quote$23.00 – $31.50 Select options
Bilingual Tote Bag with Biblical Greek / English Bible Quote$33.50 Select options
Throw Blanket With Biblical Greek Bible Quote$37.00 Select options