Your garment should be washed once before being worn. This is because the direct-to-garment printing process uses an acetate toner which fixes dye to cloth fibers, leaving behind an acetic acid (vinegar) smell.
- Turn garment inside-out before washing
- Wash in cold water with similar colors using a mild detergent
- Do not use liquid fabric softener
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed
- Hang to dry. If using a dryer, tumble dry on low.
- Garment can be ironed, but must be turned inside-out. Never iron the area containing the printed design.